- Upload more frequently: The human need for entertainment and information is keep raising, you have to be able to keep up with their demand. My suggestion is to have an actual schedule so your audience can have something to expect.
- “Call to Action” annotations: If you watch Youtube regular, you can see popups at the end of the video. Many youtube channels have reported an increase in subscriber, but sometimes these annotations can be a bit annoy. It’s up to you to make it more suitable for your viewers.
- Limit the videos to under 5 minutes: In January 2014, Comscore reported that the average length of most YouTube videos was around 4.4 minutes. For those who want to start, you should keep it as short as possible. When your channel has more followers, you can start challenging yourself with longer video.
- Edit your video: I can’t say enough about this. Upload the haphazard video only bruin your brain. Invest more time and effort in shooting and editing, make sure only the best product get to upload.
If I were you, I will go and check for Youtube channel of Brian Dean and Neil Petal
Don’t worry because it will keep you busy and learning for a while
1, CPM & PPC Meaning
2, Types of Youtube Video Ad Formats
|Midroll & Bumper Ads|
|Native Mobile Ads
Image souce: Youtube
3, Keyword Research for Video Youtube
4, Editing Video For Youtube
- Camtasia Studio 8 by Techsmith.
- Corel Video Studio
- Adobe Premiere
- Adobe After Effect
- Proshow Producer
5, Video Content Creators Ideas
Create your own video with a video camera, or just using your smartphone, and uploading to youtube.
Remix a song with DJ Studio
CC video or video from Public Domain
What Youtube said about it: Creative Commons licenses provide a standard way for content creators to grant someone else permission to use their work. YouTube allows users to mark their videos with a Creative Commons CC BY license.Attribution is automatic under the CC BY license, meaning that any video you create using Creative Commons content will automatically show the source videos’ titles underneath the video player. You retain your copyright and other users get to reuse your work subject to the terms of the license.
Voice + text for news
Playing Game like LOL or DOTA 2
If your skill on game is good, then you can think about recording your video game when you play and show your talent skills to make money online. Or you can guide user how to use champ, skills to kill creep or last hits to earn money in game.
6, Uploading Video & Fill Your Video’s Titles, Description, Tags, Thumnails
Set awesome name with main keyword for your video title before uploading
A professional thumnail for video is needed
- Using defautl thumnail from youtube video editor
- Using custom thumnail which is uploaded from your computer
- Deceiving or misleading: Misrepresents the content of the video.
- Shocking: Includes offensive or outrageous language or imagery.
- Disgusting: Contains gross or repulsive imagery.
- Gratuitous violence: Unnecessarily promotes violence or abuse.
- Indecent: Implies sexually suggestive or lewd conduct.
- Loud: Uses ALL CAPS or !!!!! to overemphasize titles.
Be careful with your video’s tag & description
To get uploading for more than 15 minute video, you have to verify using mobile phone, and fill a 6 digit code into box to get verified. It’s simple steps, you can explore it your self.
Next, while wait for video uploading to complete, spend that time on filling tags and description for your video.
What we need fill in Video’s description?
You need a brief description that show the main content of your video for user to know what they will watch. Put a keyword at the beginning is the key point here. Don’t stuff it with keywords, but you can remind it several times in your video’s description appropriately.
Create internal links to other video of your channel, like ” other video may you like to see…” You can use full url of link video, or use shorten link ( like goo.gl)
Many success YouTubers use subscription link in their video’s description, you should use it. When user watch your video, they will read description first or then, and if they like it, they will click on subscription link to channel to register. It’s very good for your channel, like a signal, popular, and when you publish new videos, your user will get it first.
Which tags we should put in?
For video’s tags, I suggest you should write down tags which has related to your video, and the field your video belongs…
If you have problems with it, you can use a extension ” Vid IQ ” to explore your competitor’s video tags. then put it on yours.
Don’t forget to share it to your social network, page like G+, twitter, facebook,,,, when it published. And If you set your video on small market for earning money. You should care about which hour your visitor will watch it more, then schedule your video at that time to publish.
7, Get Traffic for VIDEO
I made a G+ community page which has same subject with my channel’s subject. I share it and when they check news on G+ , user will see it and join my community, or subcribe.
8, Get high Suggest Rate using Playlist
|Power of Youtube Video Playlist in SEO YOUTUBE|
So, my advice, Just create 1 or 2 channel on a single account, then create 50 playlist each channel. Set playlist’s title as the main keyword of your video. Choose video that is popular on youtube, then add your video at the second. Why? When people watch these playlist, they will watch the popular video, then next to your video. People don’t care who you are. SO it’s a blackhat trick to get traffic and suggestion rate for your video. And remember to add your video into playlist by categories, by subjects. It would be better.
9, How to take advantage of Anotation, Card in youtube video?
11, How to Boost Click Through Rate ( CTR)
Let me show you what CTR is. Click Through Rate (CTR) is the percentage that show the number of actual click that user clicked on the times of impression that your ads is shown. The low rate, CTR is, The Low money you get.
|Increase Your Adsense Earning CTR|
People have tend to turn-off ads when they’re watching video on YouTube, or they usually skip the ads when they see it or even they can turn-off your video and don’t see it anymore. So how to slow down this risk and increase CTR?
To boost this rate, you should care to these factors:
Duration between each ads
This is the time between your ads show, It could be 50s, 20 minutes or 1h anyway it depend on your video duration. But you should remember that don’t let the time that is too short, because Google can ban you and User will leave your channel for that.
For example: If your video is 40 minutes long, then 10 – 15 minutes for each times could be better than 50s because it show too frequent, and lead to people made a wrong click. Is this good your your channel? Yeah, it’s good to increase your money but it’s not good for channel, people can report it to Google and Google will ban your account. Take it seriously.
When it ‘s right time to show ads
This way is not depend on your video duration, it depend on the content of the video. We should put an ads on the time when the content go to the G point. Then, people will not leave your video and want to click to skip ads and wait for the ads pass to watch the video. It’s black hat way but Why not? however, you need to understand your video’s audiences, the way they behavior or act. Just test it and see the results.