DevOps tools include configuration management, test and build systems, application deployment, version control, and monitoring tools. Here are some of the key tools and practices you need to know.
- Source Code Repository
- Aims: check-in and change codes.
- Popular source code repository tools: Git, Subversion, Cloudforce, Bitbucket and TFS.
- Build Server
- Aims: compiles the code in the source code repository into the executable code base.
1. Free DevOps Foundation Course – LinkedIn Learning
2. Microsoft Professional Certification in DevOps – edX
3. Architecting with Google Cloud Platform – Coursera
4. Master Jenkins CI For DevOps and Developers – Udemy
5. Docker Technologies for DevOps and Developers – Udemy
6. Learn DevOps: The Complete Kubernetes Course – Udemy
7. Learn DevOps: Infrastructure Automation With Terraform – Udemy
Read more: Devops engineer services
DevOps is a set of software development practices that collaborate developing software (Dev) with operating information technology operations (Ops) to shorten the systems development life cycle while delivering features, fixes, and updates frequently in close alignment with business objectives.
There are three primary practice areas that are usually discussed in the context of DevOps.
- Infrastructure Automation – create your systems, OS configs, and app deployments as a code.
- Continuous Delivery – build, test, deploy your apps in a fast and automated manner.
- Site Reliability Engineering – operate your systems; monitoring and orchestration, sure, but also designing for operability in the first place
Read more: DevOps: Faster Delivery, Lower Cost and Higher Quality
The differences between Frond-end and back-end developer? How much they are pay for their job. I have to make a choice when I go to my university, then I need an answer. thanks .you
I don’t know more about software development, then when a friend ask me to show the differences between software developer vs engineer, i didn’t give him a right answer. In my opinion, I think software engineer vs software developer is the same, but someone can tell me if i’m right or wrong, thanks.