|Should submit backlink to google?|
Why submit backlink to google
Why shouldn’t submit backlink to google
- Link Juice: When a webpage links to any of your articles or your website’s homepage.
- No-Follow Link: When a website link to another website but tag nofollow to that link. ( Google when crawl this page will stay on this page and not follow the link to the page ( that link go to).
- Do-Follow Link: A link with more strenght when you put on your website and follow the link to another website.
- Linking root domains: The number of backlinks coming into your website from a unique domain.
- Low-quality links: This term is sometime not clearly. Somepeople say no to link from porn site while other say yes.
- Internal link: Links that are going from one page to another within the same domain.
- Anchor text: Text that is used for hyperlinks.
Next, is the main point that explain why you shouldn’t submit backlink to google.
Although submit a link like a chance for your website to get update soon from google bot crawler. however, for backlink submitting, it’s not natural to do that. Google like something that is natural, special for backlink. When you build a backlink, it meant that you make it unnatural to your website. And if you try to submit that link to google, you make that clear than anything.
If you dont fear of google ban, just do it. But be carefull or google will list your site in his banning list.