Some of our accounts’ campaign get some cheaper conversions, but some campaigns don’t work for search partners. Test, measure, make a decision with some data by the campaign.
Use 3 keywords for each campaign with relevant keywords to each other to maintain high-quality result also the ad group and titles. So in your case, I think you should create 3 different campaigns and add as the following scale.
1st campaign = 3 keywords
2nd campaign = 3 keywords
3rd campaign = 4 keywords
In the campaigns, you can choose certain ads to be shown for certain keywords.
Yes. Adwords Express is much more expensive than Adword. However, it gives you an accurate bill than adword. You can consider that.
Use your MCC account to set up a new client account. No billing info needed at that point.
So I found 2 domains that I would like to build my site on because of the names. One is very old (1999) and one is younger but slightly aged (2016). Does it make any difference in ranking if I use the oldest one? I intend to make quality content and depend on content to rank but I am up against some Wikipedia. I have beaten Wikipedia in the past but my domain ranked for stuff Wikipedia didn’t compete with so It became strong enough to past it. The site I want to build is going to be head-on fighting with Wikipedia for a lot of terms so any little boost will help. I am not trying to a black hat with backlinks, I just like the names and want to know what you guys think.
When someone told me about ” how much traffic comes to a website site” I feel nervous, because When I look into Google Analytics, they show this statics: visitors, new visitors, page view, sessions. What is the traffic here?
After researching on the Internet, I get to know that ” traffic is calculated by the sum of the session to that website”. So traffic here exactly means ” session”.
Hundreds or even Thousands of Google Adsense publishers are banned Every month and there are rumours around the web saying that Google has a policy of disabling the accounts randomly. This is a serious issue and Here we will try to discuss this in brief. We will also discuss some facts which most of the people have no idea.
So Let’s start now,
Fictions: Google Adsense bans publishers randomly when they find a minor problem.
Real Fact: Google makes on an average of 32% of revenue from the amount they earn from their advertisers while the balance 68% is shared with us the Adsense Publishers. Now let’s say if you as a publisher make at least 10$/day in revenue this comes to somewhere around 3650$ in a years time. When Google is going to pay you 3650$ they would have already made around 1600$ through the advertisements you have served on your website. Hence there is no point Google is running some script to randomly disable accounts because their main business runs only because both AdWords advertisers believe the network and the Adsense publishers run the ads perfectly.
Let me share with you a few things which can make sure that your Adsense account is not banned and you enjoy a good life with checks coming up from the Google Team.
- Place Advertisements in Right Places: There is no point that placing the ad banners at locations which can get you clicks because your visitors would find them as normal links and not ads. This could obviously lead to a higher CTR but when the visitor visits the advertiser website they would quickly press the back button to find more relevant stuff and this is one way the AdWords advertiser would not be getting the results what they were expecting for. Tricking the Visitors is not a smart idea, there are many bloggers and website owners who use dark coloured themes and use Adsense just below the titles of download links, free resources, free stuff which would make the visitors click on the advertisements making the whole system useless for advertisers.
- Ads on sites that contain prohibited content: As an advertiser, I won’t be happy if my website is advertised on a blog which has an adult or mature content. While my target is to get sales out of the advertisements published through the AdWords system, if the ads are displayed on a non-family friendly site, it is better to opt for another advertising network. This is what happens all of the time which is the reason Google has imposed a few rules, terms and conditions for Adsense Publishers to stop displaying ads on the adult or mature content, gambling-related content, or drug content. If the ads are placed by mistake, Google would notify you about the same and you should remove them asap.
- Referring Sites: It is very important that you should implement legit ways to get visitors to your website. Websites which get traffic through Pay Per View, Paid to Click (PTC), Adult Sites, Popup Ads are directly in violation to the TOS and these kinds of promotion are not allowed. You should also not indulge in Adsense AdWords Arbitrage because that can also get your account banned.
- Clicking Own Ads : There would be a thousand of reasons or excuses made by Publishers when they click on their own ads like – I was testing an interesting advertisement, I was testing if am getting paid for a specific ad, I wanted to find the revenue made through some ads, I was testing Adsense format, testing Adsense section targeting which is all actually not allowed. This is because the click you have made on the advertisement is not going to help the advertiser in any way and this is the very reason it always recommended to avoid viewing or clicking on your own ads.
- Do not Beg for Clicks: Many Google Adsense publishers have a habit of begging for clicks on message boards, instant messengers, chat rooms, social networking websites etc. They even indulge in click exchange programs wherein they click on other ads on a daily basis and the other people in these groups click back. This is to make sure that the accounts reach a minimum payment amount of 100$ and then they can continue the same with another account. All of these scamming tactics have made Google make the Account Approval Process more strict by adding new rules of 6 months old domain and domain ownership if not the account will be rejected. There is no point in asking others to click on google ads because you could earn a lot more if you go the legal way by getting real visitors to your website.
Now I think you knew why most of the publishers are banned from Google Adsense and to prevent this doesn’t do these things with your Adsense account
Hello from Rome 🙂
I’ve been living in Rome for almost a year and a half now. I came here for love and had nothing but a 5hour part-time when I got here. I broke up with my boyfriend and ended up living on my own, it was hard and I’d say it was a little dark period in my journey but I also found so much kindness from people that barely knew me. So I decided to stay in Rome anyway. I wanted to do it for myself this time. after the initial struggle, I ended up teaching PE in schools and mini-sports after schools and yoga at a university. I fell in love with basketball once again after having quit 3 years ago and ended up playing in series C, I started taking guitar lessons once again and have had vocal trinity exams accomplished too.
I have done so much this year and am really glad I followed my intuition, but lately, something has been taking some of my positivity away. It’s 2.30 in the morning and I can’t get myself to sleep. It has been happening pretty often lately and I’m starting to realise that I might be feeling homesick or more like family-sick as they are all over the world hehe. I was hoping to get some advice from anyone who has been through it, I know it is normal, just wondered whether you found any methods or tricks that helped you feel better 🙂
I can tell you how easy you can get page rank 1, 2, or 3 for your blog, at the same time you will know how hard to get page rank 4 and above.
I’m not high profile blogger and just blogging for more than one year, but my experience has been helped me to complete a survey for the journey of gaining page rank for all my blogs although I’m not very sure about how google page rank algorithm works.
Yes, nobody can exactly know how google page rank algorithm works because Google has never made known to public officials. But, we can predict how to gain page rank although it is not 100% per cent the correct way!
Why Your Blog is Still Unranked after Several Times of Google Page Rank Update
I have about 10 blogs, several blogger blogs (blogspot) and 6 domain blogs. Firstly, let me tell you why your blog is still unranked after several times of google page rank update. I have one private and secret blogger blog which has never get linked to any other blog or website because I don’t want to let people know about this blog. After several times of google page rank update, this blog still shows unranked instead of PR0. From here I can guess blog without any linking from other blog or website will never have page rank, your blog will be always showed page rank unranked.
How Easy Your Blog Can Get Page Rank 1, 2, or 3
I have several blogs with less than 10 linking from other blogs with page rank 1,2, or 3, so these blogs have gained PR1 and PR2 after page rank is updated. That’s so easy to get PR1 or PR2, so don’t waste your money to buy the domain name with PR1, 2, or 3 with the high price. Be patience to wait for google page rank update, I believe that you can get PR1 easily without putting your hard work to build the link.
What about PR3 blog, how to gain PR3 for your blog, I’m not sure how many linking that you need if your blog wants to gain PR3. Most probably more than 10 linking is better, the most important is that try to exchange your blog link with PR3 blog which relevant to your blog topic.
How Hard to Get Page Rank 4 and above.
Definitely very difficult if you have never put effort to build your link! I read many blogs every day, I have checked their page rank for every blog that I read, I wonder how they can get PR4 and above.
I found that blogs with page rank 4 and over most probably received many reviews with the link from other blogs. Of course, these blogs get reviewed for free because they write good contents. CONTENT IS KING! If people love your content, they will link your blog or blog post automatically.
Some blogs create free and premium theme for people to download and then get the credit from people who use their free and premium theme. At the bottom of the free or premium theme, most of the times you can see the blog or website link from the original theme designer.
They are many other ways to gain page rank – buy link, buy a review, comment do follow the blog, and etc. You heard it, right?
I’m just sharing about my experience of how to gain page rank for my blogs in this post. However, if you can share how to gain page rank for your blog, we are great to hear about it!
Correct me if I was wrong because I’m not genius in gaining page rank for my blog!
Problem: “I have a list of street addresses and need to sort by even and odd numbers in order to know which houses are on each side of the street. Is there a way to do this in Excel?”
Ah, the wonderful world of real estate – house numbers, parcel numbers, lot numbers, plat maps – there are definitely a lot of terms to know and understand. However, when it comes to real estate, most people know that houses on any given street are numbered even on one side of the street and the odd numbers houses are located on the opposite side of the street.
Each city may have its own specifics, but as a general rule, even numbers are located on the North side of the streets and odd numbers are located on the South side of the streets. Phoenix is one of the best examples of this rule as the city is based on a North-South grid, for the most part.
Now that I’ve gotten the real estate information out of the way; let’s move on how to find even and odd numbers in Excel.
With the list open in Excel, you may decide upon using any of the following functions that handle even and odd numbers.
The “=ISEVEN” function returns a “True” or “False” in the cell.
Let’s use the following example. Column A contains street names and Column B contains street numbers. Type the subsequent formula in Column C.
We’ll assume Row 1 contains headers and therefore Row 2 begins the street numbers. Copy the formula down to all rows containing data.
Notice the results in Column C contain the word “True” for all “Even” numbers and the word “False” for all “Odd” numbers.
Use the simple “A to Z” or “Z to A” buttons to sort the numbers by “Even” or “Odd.” If specific sorting needs to be obtained then use the “Sort” button to open the “Sort” window allowing for more detailed sorting levels.
Imagine a tablet’s battery running out with no warning while in the middle of updating a client’s website, or in the middle of writing a 30-page e-book; all that work would be lost. Imagine trying to test code on a tablet PC, or trying to store more than 64 GB of data.
The ultimate debate is if the tablet computer‘s popularity will kill the desktop. No, because these tasks are almost impossible to perform on a tablet, desktop computers will remain a viable market. Nevertheless, once Tablet computer overcomes these downfalls, desktops will indeed die.
Use the “=ISODD” function exactly the same as the “=ISEVEN” function above. However, the results with the “=ISODD” function return the exact opposite results as the “=ISEVEN” function. The results for odd numbers returns the word “True” in the field and the word “False” appears for numbers that are even.
The two functions “=EVEN” and “=ODD” are used differently than the “=ISEVEN” and “=ISODD” functions listed above.
When using these formulas, results are changed numbers.
- The “=EVEN” function returns an even number by rounding the number in the formula.
- The “=ODD” function returns an odd number by rounding the number in the formula.
Use these functions above to provide specific results in finding even and odd numbers in Excel.